+ Reply to Thread

Thread: iCARLY.

Thanks

iCARLY.

Please tell me someone here has seen the brilliance that is the Nickelodeon show iCarly????

I hadn't really watched any Nick or TEENick since Zoey101 kicked the bucket but a lot of the kids I babysit for LOVE iCarly so I started watching it babysitting, as did a few of my friends, and now we are HOOKED!!!

It's so cleverly and randomly funny, not like stupid humor. There are so many cool characters. Sam kills me Jennette McGurdy is so talented... she has videos of herself singing on YT too and she's great!

And then I love Carly's brother, and Gibby, and LEWBERT.

Sooooo if you haven't seen an episode before, I would reccomend it! It's definitely one of Nick's best shows in a longggg time and I think most people would be entertained by it, not just kids or teens.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I've watched the show before. It's good. Haven't watched it in awhile, though.

Thanks
    I will watch it if there's nothing else on... but I will admit I do find some of it funny.

But I'm a total disney girl now, hannah, wizards of waverly place, even the stupid on deck thing with zack and cody is pretty funny, omg and life with derek! I think I'm eternally twelve

Thanks
    Ahhh you're like the opposite of me Steph lol. I love & watch Hannah but I just don't like Wizards or Suite Life... I think Wizards is a Sabrina rip-off and just the whole premise of both the Suite Life series annoys me for some reason lol. But I did watch & enjoy Wizards On Deck with Hannah Montana

The other day my friends and I were at this little general store in the next town over and I found (and bought, OF COURSE!) iCarly madlibs... they're so funny

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

+ Reply to Thread