+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jordin Sparks - Battlefield

Andreas Guest

Jordin Sparks - Battlefield

As anyone else besides me in love with this song aswell? It's so addictive once you hear it and the melody is pure pop. simply flawless
    When I first heard that it was Jordin Sparks, the song had a bad aftertaste for me... I'm still not over that promise-ring incident at the VMAs but I must say this song lets me forget about her questionable mindset regarding sex before marriage... at least for 4 minutes!

Battlefield Let's share the love for this song!!

Thanks
    I've loved this from the day it leaked, and I'm not ashamed to share that it's currently #4 on my iTunes Top 25 Most Played list. OK, maybe a little bit.

One of this year's finest pop songs!

Thanks
    I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE SINCE I HEARD IT FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IM NJOT ASHAMED TO SAY I JAM OUTR TO IT AS LOUD AS I CAN WHEN IT COMES ON THE RADIO

Thanks
    Loves it
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    I love this song so much Everyone I know loves it. Even a bunch of my guy friends seem to know most of the words!

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    I've finally given this album a thorough listen, and it's pretty good! On par with her debut album.

My top five favorites are:

The Cure (once I got past how much the music sounds like Leona Lewis' "Better In Time", this became my favorite. I LOVE how it builds up, how she gradually sings the chorus louder)
    It Takes More (should definitely be a single!)
    Walking On Snow (reminiscent of "One Step At A Time" because of how upbeat it is; should also be a single)
    Let It Rain
    Battefield

As I expected, I much prefer her ballads and uplifting anthems, which I think are Jordin's niche. Unfortunately, her label has no clue how to market this girl, as evident by their choice to make "S.O.S. (Let The Music Play)" the second single.

By the way, I don't think this topic belongs in R&B/Hiphop, as "Battlefield" (both the song and the album) are pure pop.

Thanks
    ^ Just saw this was in RnB and was a bit miffed as well. Shall move.
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Tim (08-09-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    I've finally given this album a thorough listen, and it's pretty good! On par with her debut album.

My top five favorites are:

The Cure (once I got past how much the music sounds like Leona Lewis' "Better In Time", this became my favorite. I LOVE how it builds up, how she gradually sings the chorus louder)
    It Takes More (should definitely be a single!)
    Walking On Snow (reminiscent of "One Step At A Time" because of how upbeat it is; should also be a single)
    Let It Rain
    Battefield

As I expected, I much prefer her ballads and uplifting anthems, which I think are Jordin's niche. Unfortunately, her label has no clue how to market this girl, as evident by their choice to make "S.O.S. (Let The Music Play)" the second single.

By the way, I don't think this topic belongs in R&B/Hiphop, as "Battlefield" (both the song and the album) are pure pop.
    Haha, I'm actually starting to love "S.O.S.", although I'm still not sure it's a wise single choice. And I need to add "Watch You Go" to my list of favorites. It'd make a great single as well.

+ Reply to Thread