+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Skins [Series 4]

Thanks

Skins [Series 4]

So we lost the old thread , and I know the new season won't be until next year but aaah Im so excited!

My mum just got in today and she got me all 3 series on DVD! I'd been re-watching series 2 with my sister over the pats week and am in love with the show again (still on the fence about series 3, of course) but the first 2 series were flaw-to the-less.

So whilst we wait for series 4 I think we could use some reminiscing, yes?

Whats everyone's fave. episode/character etc. etc.
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    Ugh another!

Thanks
    I would say in seasons 1-2, Effie was my favourite!
    Yes, she was hardly in any of the episodes, but I think she really stole the limelight whenever she was shown.

In season 3... I would think Naomi was. I like the whole lesbian with the complicated history-ness she gave off.

Fave episode..... Probably Cassie - Season 2.
    The whole Chris dying, and her randomly being in New York... I liked it
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    ^Same here. I loved season 2's finale. I was really surprised by how much I loved season 3, my favorite episode from that season would probably be either Freddie's or Katie and Emily's episode. SO excited for season 4 and SO happy I watched them on YT the day they aired because BBC America has yet to air it!

Thanks
    I was pretty much in love with the characters from Season 2. My favorite ep from Season 3 was Naomi and Emily's where they hold hands through the cat-flap. So much like the kind of thing I could actually imagine happening that I just went all mushy and emotional and cried like a girly girl.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve View Post
    Ugh another!
    Haters to the left....or to the 'True Blood' thread

Efiie was pretty amazing in 1 & 2- her attitude was so much more appealing than in the 3rd! With that said, though, I don't think anyone will be as epic as Cassie <3 A absolutely mental and fucked up as she was she was eerily endearing and even with her awful cynical moments part of you actually empathized with her!

And just the other day I re-fell in love with the epicness that was 'OSAMA! The Musical'

"And then came the day Osama blew us awaaaay"
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    I love Skins so much! I remember Season 1 was incredible. My favorite character was Sid hands down. He just reminded me so much of myself and I could relate to a lot of things he would do. I also really loved Maxxie. In a sad and pathetic way I actually kind of felt sorry for Sketch. Yes, she was psycho, but I feel that she was a miserable lonely girl that was in desperate need of some help. Season 2 is probably my favorite because it's so emotional and all of the characters are much more developed and matured. Chris was a hoot. I always loved watching his character. Cassie is probably my favorite female character. I just loved her character and I loved the way she acted. It seemed so natural and real. Season 3 was a bit of a downer, but it was surprisingly still good. Cook was the worst character. I hated him to the bone. He was just so intolerable. As for JJ I loved him and Freddie was okay but I never really connected with him. Emily and Naomi were amazing. Their episode was one of the highlights of Season 3. Effy is just average for me. I never understood all the fuss about her. She is really overrated. Pandora was my favorite female. Her episode was also very good. I really can't wait for Season 4 I am so bloody excited!

~Dave thanks so much for the orgasmic theme! ~

Thanks
    YAY! Series 4 is just three days away! Its gonna be really odd seeing where they take this season given the way the previous one ended...PLUS the inclusion of a bunch of new characters (which really makes no sense since each series is only about 8 episodes long!).

Who else is exciiiiited?!
    - D A V E -

Thanks
    I AM!
    UK iTunes has/had the season 3 finale in HD available for free so I have that ready to watch just before the first episode
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    ...I was not impressed

The whole episode seemed far too dramatic/introspective in a way that literally went nowhere! Not to mention next weeks seems like its only going to keep up the excessive drama :-/

But omg how gorgeous was that new black girl?! <33
    - D A V E -

+ Reply to Thread