+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LOST [The Final Season]

Thanks

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    and the 815 Pilot
    You mean Greg Grunberg (playing Seth Norris), my FAVORITE character from season 1!!!

Thanks
    Did y'all just SEE that shit???? I nearly flipped out of my chair!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Claire is back!!!! ON the island! And she's gone all Rousseau on us! From the minute they came across the rock trap, i had this burning feeling that Claire would be responsible, especially considering how prominent she was in the flash scenes.

Anywho...THE INFECTION! We may finally know what it is, or at least have a much better understanding. And actually, from what we just found out in this episode, it seems the infection is exactly what i thought it would be.

When we finally caught a glimpse into Rousseau's past last season, we saw her as she was about to kill Robert. In the process, Robert said something about the island being a wonderful place, or something to that effect. Kind of odd considering he was about to be shot. He then proceeded to pull the trigger in an attempt to murder Rousseau.

Afterwards, i hypothesized that the so called "infection" was some kind of smoke monster induced brainwashing. Now hearing that Sayid has apparently been infected and that being infected means that he has been "claimed by a darkness", it seems that my theory is correct. The smoke monster is somehow recruiting people on the island, i suspect in an attempt to start is own group of others. They also said that Claire has been claimed, and we know that claire was chillin' in the Cabin with Christian, who is more then likely a manifestation of the smoke monster.

Thanks
    Jack: " Your wound is almost completely healed."
    Said looks down at his chest bewildered as he sees the miraculous recovery.
    Said: "Damn....I didn't know I was a cheerleader..."

I couldn't watch that scene without the last line popping into my head....

Thanks
    So...is Kate not a candidate? Did they show her name on the wall? I don't think they did...

Love that the numbers were written next to their names.

Does this mean that Sun is not the candidate, but Jin is, since Sun was the only Oceanic Six member not brought to the 70s?

Thanks
    I wonder how long those names have been there? And who are some of the people that have been crossed out. That whole thing was a bit random. Is the candidate thing JUST to be the new Jacob?...why? Did he know he was gonna die? And I want to know why/ how The smoke monster was 'trapped' on the island.

i'm thinking that the kid is probably smaller ghost jacob. But sawyer saw him too though....hmmm. "Those aren't the rules?" The rules of WHAT? If this whole thing is about Jacob getting a replacement then what rules are there that need to be followed??

I was hoping we would see Claire in this episode, but oh well.

Thanks
    Lost Stars Matthew Fox and Emile De Ravin on EW Cover + Scans

outtakes-

Thanks
    Nobody talks about lost on here anymore!

I just wanted to post and say that tonight's episode was by far the best episode of the whole season so far! We finally got a glimpse of what the alternate reality might actually be, and we see that there are people who are aware of both realities! Crazy!

Thanks
    It was a crazy episode. I was sooo glad to see Daniel again. He is one of my favorite characters and I've missed him.

I'm really curious about Desmond, though. Why did he go off with Sayid and why was he totally ok with that?!

And in both time lines, Eloise seems to know what's going on. I hope she comes back into play somehow!

Thanks
    I've heard Eloise will be back in at least one more episode, hopefully to tell us why she is such a know it all!

I was thrilled to see Daniel again, he is one of my favorites as well, but I am mostly glad that Desmond is back. He is quite possibly the best character on the show, and every one of his centric episodes are among my all time favorite lost episodes.

I love how much this episode felt like the way Lost used to be, a few seasons back. Things have changed so drastically that it hasn't really felt like the same show anymore, but "Happily Ever After" really brought it all back around.

Next week is a Hurley episode, and I am VERY excited for what that means!!

Thanks
    She's coming back?! YES! I hope she does. I just love her, haha.

It's funny that you say that you liked this episode because it felt like older episodes because I feel the opposite! Haha. I liked the episode a lot, but it still felt like something we wouldn't normally see. I LOVED last week's episode with Jin and Sun because I thought that reminded me of older episodes.

And I keep hearing the word "bloodbath" thrown around and we're getting closer to the end. Hopefully Hurley is dunzo next week!

+ Reply to Thread