+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: LOST [The Final Season]

Thanks

LOST [The Final Season]

FINAL SEASON!

I'm been getting excited reading about all these old cast members coming back, but this one is TMTH!

Lost's Maggie Grace Is Returning to Hawaii!

The final season of Lost is starting to look like that farewell to ER that recently aired—you know, the one that showcased nearly all the former castmembers?

Emilie de Ravin's return to the Island is already confirmed, and Dominic Monaghan's is in a promising state of limbo. Now, Maggie Grace is hinting that she may be the next deceased survivor of Oceanic 815 to crash Locke's power party.

When asked if she was looking forward to returning to Lost, the stunning starlet confirmed she's packing her bags. But what exactly did she say?

"I'm looking forward to visiting Hawaii soon," she teased to E! News at BCBG's Whitney Art Party in NYC tonight. "I don't know why..."

While she wouldn't say if she would be heading there for work or pleasure, she certainly sounded hopeful.

"I think that they are brilliant writers," she said. "If they found the right reason, then I'm sure I would be on."

Our fingers are crossed for more Shan, but are yours? Tell us in the comments if you want to see Maggie Grace resume her role on Lost in season six!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...ng_hawaii.html
    Shannon! I honestly think the final season is going to make up for That 70's Show that we endured during Season 5.

Also, I just rewatched Season 1 and I totally forgot how unlikeable Claire was. All she did was bitch, bitch, bitch. The only moment I remembered of her from the first season was the peanut butter, and that was definitely her nicest scene. I honestly couldn't care if she was coming back or not, although I do want to know what happened to her.

Now all we need is Juliet to come back and we're all set!

Thanks
    Love it!! I wonder how they'll come back.

Did we all read what Matthew Fox said about the upcoming season? Sounds good!

Apparently,
    Spoiler:
    the timeline won't be fixed until 1/3 of the way into the season. So I guess they didn't change time! He said it would be really confusing at first, but really satisfying.
    So excited!

Thanks
    OMG I'm so stoked bout this.

To all my friends here..I love each and every one of you

Thanks
    I really don't think this adds anything besides what we already know, but I just read this over at E.

Is Dominic Monaghan Returning for Lost Season Six?

Rumors have been swirling for the past month about Dominic Monaghan's upcoming projects.

In addition to talk that he might have a role on ABC's Flash Forward (with fellow Lostie Sonya Walger), there's been ever-noisier buzz about a possible Lost return engagement. Could it really happen?

Well, we just got a juicy tip that suggests there very well might be a place for doomed rock bassist Charlie Pace in season six of Lost. Here's what we're hearing...

A reliable spy tells us that Monaghan, one of the key original Lost castmembers, and Lost show runner Damon Lindelof had breakfast together this morning at a Fairfax district eatery in Los Angeles. Of course, the meal might just have been a friendly sit-down between two colleagues (and/or because waffles are delicious), but as Lost-loving optimists, we have to hope that it was a meeting where the two talents came to terms about the story that puts Charlie Pace back in the mix for season six.

Now, there's no telling what the last episodes of Lost will really be like. Speculation begins with a safe landing for Oceanic flight 815 and from there gets really, really crazy.
    In the many months between now and the season-six premiere, the best we can do is sit back and let our imaginations run wild, collect pieces of the jigsaw puzzle and hone our dreams and theories about the castaways of Mystery Friggin' Island. So what's your theory?

If Dominic Monaghan is returning to Lost, do you think he will reappear as strung out 815 Charlie? Or would he be hanging out with Hurley (Jorge Garcia) as a transcendent (but dead) rock god? Does he have an alternate-universe dopplegänger? The possibilities are endless.

E!

I really hope him and Shannon aren't coming back as ghosts and are really alive in a new reality!

Thanks
    Guyssssssssssssss!! Casting spoiler:

Spoiler:
    LIBBY IS COMING BACK!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike PP View Post
    Guyssssssssssssss!! Casting spoiler:

Spoiler:
    LIBBY IS COMING BACK!
    GET-OUT!

WHERE did you hear this? I think you may have just made my year!

Thanks
    Haha, I thought of you and Brad when I heard the news! Michael Ausiello confirms it!

https://twitter.com/EWAusielloFiles/status/7676690220

Thanks

If it was even possible to make me more excited about the final season then i already was, then you sir have done it!

There has been soooo many people who are both rumored and confirmed to be returning, but they kept saying that
    Spoiler:
    Cynthia was unwilling to come back

I have been keeping a list, to keep track of everyone is is confirmed and rumored to be returning:

Confirmed to be returning:
    Spoiler:
    Boone, Charlie, Charlotte, Juliet, Michael, Helen (Lockes Ex), and now Libby. Also Claire is once again part of the main cast, although i don't think thats really a spoiler

People who have been mentioned in spoilers, but are still unconfirmed:
    Spoiler:
    Shannon, Daniel, Alex, Cindy, Arzt, Frogurt, Mikhail, Keamy, and the 815 Pilot

Thanks
    LOST IS THE GREATEST SHOW EVER!

Catching up before the final season starts and I'm about to start the Season 3 finale! OMG! I have no words. Glad I'm giving it a second go

Thanks
    Oh, Aaron! The season 3 finale has a MAJOR twist. I just finished watching it last week and it still gets me all crazy!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Aaron (01-15-2010)

+ Reply to Thread