Here we go again!
Counting the days!!!
I hate the twists! Last summer was a GREAT improvement over the winter season. I hated that one!
I loved season 6 when they were in pairs with people they already knew though!
I'm also hopeful that we won't have another Jerry this season. No men over 40 plz. Bring on all the old women you want though. I've loved Renny and Sheila from the past two seasons.
Last edited by Cleve; 06-18-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Just read this at RealityBBQ!
Allison Grodner (Executive Producer) was interviewed this morning on the John Jay & Rich Show and spilled a few interesting tidbits. You can listen to the full interview here.
Here’s a rundown of the more interesting stuff from the interview.
- Allison Grodner says that there were alot of interesting people in the house for media day who work in television, print, internet media, etc. “Some fun people, really interesting.” She says that the footage will be released shortly. This means we should be seeing the new house soon.
- The entire cast has been chosen. “Everyone is in. We’ve got a cast, we’ve got the twist, the new house. It’s exciting.”
- More on the twist: “I can tell you that this season is different. The twist this season is unique, as always. It is incredibly relatable. I think everyone will be able to identify with this twist. That is all I can tell you. There’s also something else happening on premiere night that’s unprecedented that will be alot of fun. You’re going to hear more and more about this as we approach the premiere date.” Allison says that she can’t release any information about the twist until the cast is in sequester, but as soon as they’re under lock and key, all the information will be revealed.
- More on the house: “The house is gorgeous. It’s a modern house this season, and we’re going green. Eco-friendly.” (Eh… I’m not so sure about this, LoL)
- Julie Chen will be hosting all season, despite her pregnancy. Allison jokes that Chenbot’s baby will be the surprise 14th houseguest. (Interesting that she mentions 14 houseguests since we’ve been told there will only be 12…)
Rumors so far:
With less than two weeks until the premiere of Big Brother 11, the rumor mill is well underway. Here's a roundup of the latest internet gossip for this season:Allison Grodner said in a recent radio interview the bb11 cast had been chosen and something new on premiere night is 'unprecedented'.
The twist this year unique yet relatable.
On that note, corneroffice is back at Reality BBQ with inside information and had this to say about the twist: "As far as the twist, Iíll ask you a question. What clique were you part of in High School?"
Reality Blurred reports that he's heard the houseguests will be divided into two 'tribes' somewhat like Survivor and could be similar to the Dutch version of Big Brother, which divides the house into two groups that battle each other out, even to the point of being able to challenge the 'captain' of the group at any given time.
The big brother 11 house will be eco-friendly---it's gone green.
Also message board rumors there could be two houses.
The bb11 houseguests will enter the house July 5th, according to Corneroffice.
More details about the house will be released June 29th.
Um, a lot of the rumors seem to make it sound like there's going to be two 'teams'. DUMB AS HELL.
Ugh, Real World did the green thing and the house was pretty lame. Hopefully this will be better. I like the sound of the rumored huge triangle fish-tank.