+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Your Size

Thanks

Your Size

Kind of a random and loaded question lol, but do you like your size? Have you always? I don't just mean weight, I mean your height and everything... basically I'm asking if you're a 300 pound giant, do you like it, or if you're 80 pounds and 4'5", do you like being little?

Because I've just been having a lot of annoyances and issues with my size lately. Today at soccer, my PREGNANT coach was trying to make a point that I'm really small and am easily pushed off the ball, so she grabbed my jacket and threw me like 5 feet and I landed on the ground when I was doing this drill and was like "SEE! YOU NEED TO BULK UP!" and everyone was laughing. It's just the story of my life!!!! For everything soccer-related and when I used to play basketball, all of my coaches and teammates' comments are always "Oh you're sooooo little and speedy!" or "Oh wow it was so funny watching you go up against that girl who was like 6 inches taller than you for a lay-up!" I'm the 3rd shortest girl on my soccer team... one who is shorter than me is a STURDY girl, like 30 pounds more than me, and the other girl is barely 15 and I'm almost 18.

I'm not even THAT ridiculously small... I'm about 5'2 1/2" or 5'3" I weigh about 108 I think, but I guess it's just because most girls that play sports are bigger that I come off as so little.

I'm just sick of all the short jokes from my friends who are mostly 5'5"+ and sick of all the comments of "OMG you're so skinny, are you crazy?! You can't even say that, I'm like 20 pounds more than you!" when I say something like "Ew, I feel so large after eating 3 pieces of pizza"

So I was just wondering if anyone here is in a similar boat With being small, big, in between, whatever!

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    I'm 5'2", and I wish I weighed less. I feel like if I'm going to be short, I need to be small all around, but I'm just very curvy.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Thanks
    I seem to have ALWAYS had a problem with ym size! Growing up I was REALLY short, Im talking 4 foot something, up until I was like 14/15 and shot up to my current height (about 5"11). So I was really lanky and skinny and SMALL when I was younger- and now Im just the tall lanky and skinny guy!

I've tried to gain weight but I never seem to be able to do so! I have to buy like size 28/29 pants usually but with a belt...if Im going by American Apparel sizes I'm about a 25/26.

Being a guy my height and weight isn't really fun, I mean most people my age and height are really well built (and I have a good frame- broad shoulders and a small waist) but Im just really stringy and can't seem to bulk up. I've had rumours go around about me being anorexic, I've had people say it to my face and...I mean if its rude to call someone FAT and its such a social stigma you'd imagine it'd apply to the other end of the stick....yea...not so much. I've never been fat or called fat so I wouldn't know if it hurts the same but it def. hurts a lot. Me height and weight ratio ALWAYS messes with my BMI and makes me feel like SUCH shit.

I mean I don't wanna be some beefy muscular guy or anything, I just wanna be..built

About my heigh Im pretty happy with it- especially after being so short growing up. I wouldn't MIND being an inch or two taller, though But given the whole BMI issue I was talking about, I guess Im better off NOT growing a couple more inches
    - D A V E -

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Thanks
    I'm 5'1 1/2 and weigh around 125 (although a scale said recently that I'm actually 129 ). I'm okay with being short and I love being curvy, but I so wish I could either have bigger breasts or a flat stomach.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Tiffany~ For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Thanks

Talking

That's funny when I first opened this thread I thought size meant as in what size of clothing you are! Lol, didn't know it referred to my height! and well... yeah I'm OK, for a peruvian I am alright actually... I do wish I was taller but I think I'm alright, I'm 1.65 m! I don't know what that is in inches, sorry!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ale For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Thanks
    Dave, I don't mean to sound rude or ignorant, but I always get the impression that you like being tall and skinny?

I'm 5"10.5
    I weigh 9 stone 9, so 135 lbs?
    I sort of fluctuate between loving my body and hating it. Sometimes I think I want to lose weight, other times I think I want to put weight on. I'm never satisfied So I guess that means I'm about the perfect weight for me, I'll just never admit to it
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Neil For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Kel Guest
    I think my BMI is perfect (21-22), because it shows that I'm in the middle of normal weight(18.5-25). But, numbers are numbers. I am not very happy with my body shape and I would love to lose just a little bit weight, but I never want to be really/too skinny! I never say no to any food so I can't see the weight loss happening any time soon hahaa, I need to pull myself together and start working out!!

I'm actually amazed that I'm not fat, because when my mom was my age, she was. And she looks like me in all of her younger pictures so it is good to see the pictures and be thankful that I didn't turn out the same way hahaa!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Thanks
    i'm 5'8'' (1.76cm) which is quite tall but i hate my body type...i have small waist and flat tummy but my hips are a little wide...kinda like j.lo..everyone says "wow u look great..you have great curves etc etc" but i wish that my hips and ass were smaller....

my tops size is size 10 and my jeans size vary between 10/12 depending on the maker of the jeans....

thank god for being tall

ps..my BMI is 20.3 which i think is pretty good

15. The Following User Says Thank You to amalitsa For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Thanks
    My weight is fine but I'm 4ft 11 which can be a problem! I always get comments about my height, for some reason people seem to think being taller is better. People also seem to judge my age based on my height and end up thinking I'm younger than I am.

The main problem is buying trousers, I usually have to go the kids department cos the adult ones are either too wide at the top or too long!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    ^I do that too! Even being 5'2", I have short little legs

And people ALWAYS comment on how short I am when I wear flats to work, because they're so used to me being in heels.

I weigh around 123, but I also lift weights & have lots of muscle, so I don't put too much thought into it. I wear a size 4 or 6, depending on the store

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Useful Post:

Gretch (10-24-2008)

+ Reply to Thread