+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's your workout routine?

Thanks
    I normally work out at least 3-4 times a week. I usually do a 5-10 minutes of warmup on either the elliptical, arc trainers, or treadmill. Then I'll do anywhere from 30-90ish minutes of weights/machines.. depending on my energy level. Sometimes I'll do 20-30 minutes of cardio after that, but again, it varies. I like to do the majority of my cardio on days that I don't do any weights.
    I am starting to feel a bit stagnant in my workouts, so I need to change it up a bit. I'd love to start to do more classes, but I get so nervous to go to them alone! Haha

Thanks
    Gosh, reading this thread reminds me what a sloth I am. I haven't worked out in FOREVER. I was going to the gym pretty religiously a few months ago, and then I just stopped. I am, however, planning on jogging/running on a regular basis. As soon as I'm over this God-forsaken cold I will give it a go.

Thanks
    Haven't been to the gym since Febuary (gave up cause I didn't lose any weight), but I would walk and run on the treadmill, ride on a stationary bike, walk and run on the track, and I would use some kind of walking machine where I would move my arms and legs (dunno what it's called).

Thanks
    So, I finally got off my ass and exercised.

Last week I started with a jog on Sunday, skipped a few workouts until Wednesday when my friend convinced me to go to two classes at the Rec. Center on campus: 30-Minute Ab Attack and a one hour Cardio Workout. They were awesome! I felt amazing (yet sore) the next day. Then, I lifted weights on Thursday, swam and jumped rope on Friday and lifted weights again on Sunday. Weee!

I'm going to try and go to the classes with him more often. I can already feel a difference.

Thanks
    Three days a week I do weights on my major muscle groups and the other three days I do cardio such as running or anything that raises my HRM or however you spell it

Once a while I alternate my workout routine to try to prevent a plateau so far its going good for me after not working out since I got back from my Florida vacation in August!!!!!!

Rock n Roll

Thanks
    I went to a spin class tonight- my ass is on FIRE! I'm sure I'll feel it even more tomorrow, haha.

+ Reply to Thread