+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some of your most "popular" meal items.

Thanks
    Matt I hate you....lol health nut.

I broke my lunch tradition! I had a Big Mac! lmao Damnit....I need to get away from fast food.

For dinner we're having boneless pork chops grilled with noodle salad and something else. Dunno the veggie yet

Thanks
    For breakfast I always eat tons of fruit, for lunch some more fruit and salad, and for dinner a huge salad with smoked salmon or chicken, olives, alfalfa, nuts, seeds, etc.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-12-2008)

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    Tim, that's awesome! I wish I could have more fruit, but it's so expensive, and a lot of the fruit here is only in season for a short time.

I usually eat...
    Breakfast: Oatmeal (love that new Simply Harvest stuff), or a mini wheat bagel with PB on it. On weekends, it's cereal And one cup of coffee every day

11:00 Snack: A cheese stick

Lunch: A Lean Cuisine, a low-fat yogurt or sugar-free pudding cup

3:00 Snack: Fruit or 100 Cal. Snack

Then I usually go to the gym until 7:30 or so, so when I get home, I just eat something light like cereal or yogurt... I know cereal isn't a great choice, but it's my favorite

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-12-2008)

Thanks
    I need to get on some of y'alls daily meals. lol Beth's is good, Tim, and matt..(although I couldn't do Tim's because all the fruit-as Beth said expensive)...and then...the fish too...lol But....I almost forgot. Sometimes I do honey wheat bagel and cream cheese. Mmmmm

Thanks
    ^^ Yeah but you have to take into consideration all of the money you're spending on fast food. Money really does go way further at the grocery store.

For breakfast: usually a piece or two of toast (whole grain wheat) with natural peanut butter, banana, granola bar, or cereal with vanilla soymilk, and sometimes oatmeal... or any combination of those, lol

Lunch: This usually varies... when I'm stocked up on food at home, I pack stuff to take to work or I come home for lunch... Salads, fruits, veggies, granola bars, leftovers from the night before, sandwiches with faux-meat/veggie burgers (I'm vegetarian), pita chips and hummus, etc

if I go out for lunch, then usually like a veggie sub from Subway or a veggie bol from Chipotle, or a salad

Dinner: This can range from veggie burgers and veggies, to pasta with "meat" sauce and garlic bread, a huge salad with tons of veggies thrown in, tomato or veggie soup, chili (meatless of course), Mexican type dip with refried beans, taco "meat", salsa and chips.

And my favorite snack ever is apples (usually Granny Smith) and peanut butter (all natural kind, preferably organic) lol
    Last edited by Andrew; 09-13-2008 at 01:05 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:

Angel (09-13-2008), Matt S (09-13-2008), Tim (09-13-2008)

Thanks
    ^Wow, you sound healthy!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Andrew (09-13-2008), Angel (09-13-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    ^^ Yeah but you have to take into consideration all of the money you're spending on fast food. Money really does go way further at the grocery store.
    Yes, that's what I was wondering -- fruit is too expensive, but you have money to spend on fast food every day? That doesn't make sense to me at all. And you can't tell me you can't afford an apple or banana or two a day.

Thanks
    Ewww apples and bananas

hahahaha anyways no I totally get the whole fast food/buying thing-but 90% of the time, I don't pay for it...lol so it doesn't bother me. But I said that last night to her that we need to go shopping because this damn storm so we can have food to eat, but of course not...I'm back to YAAAY ANOTHER SANDWICH YAAAAY ANOTHER CEREAL BOWL........it's sad.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post

And my favorite snack ever is apples (usually Granny Smith) and peanut butter (all natural kind, preferably organic) lol
    UGH. Man after my own heart. Best combination ever.

I've thought about the whole vegetarian lifestyle, and I just don't know if I could give up chicken and steak. How long have you been doing it, Andrew?

Thanks
    I'm not really a health nut. I try sometimes but I forget. I'm a very active person, so I don't really mind what I consume that much. I'm only afraid of getting diabetes(overeating) and kidney stones (too salty). lol

Breakfast: I only eat when I have the time. I drink protein shake every time I wake up. Then when I go to work, I get a combo of 1-2 eggs, potatoes and sausage/bacon.

There are times when I eat Burrito for breakfast (but again when I have the time to eat the whole thing). haha. I like those fried beans in it.

Lunch: The sandwiches are the only thing great in the hospital. Since I'm in there 5 days a week. Those are usually the ones I eat. I add a salad with (balsamic dressing) and two packs of pudding (chocolate and tapioca). Then I get a fruit. Usually a banana or an apple.

Oh and I love seafoods and tofus. I'm happy everytime they have anything salmon at work.

Snack: Apple or banana or Twix or a bag of strawberries.

Dinner: It varies. Sometimes after work-out I go to TOGO's and get a roast turkey sandwich. But when I get lazy, I just drink a protein shake to bed.
    I get lucky sometimes when brother cooks. I love his spaghetti.
    But I usually don't eat big at night. I keep a tub of peanut butter in my room and water. I love that.

At weekends, I like eating Vietnamese and Thai Food. Or anything with meat or seafood. Applebees!...lol

+ Reply to Thread