+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: 90210

Thanks
    Did anyone else finish the first season? It started off slow but it got sooooo good.

Spoiler:
    Annie is in DEEP SHIT! OMG. I loved the finale so much. Not even just with the drinking and driving, but her freaking out at the party- I think Annie is about to become OOC!

Thanks
    I finally finished the first season a few weeks ago! Even though that first 2-hour ep was BRUTAL to get through, I'm glad I went through it because things finally picked up and got really good.

Yeah, the thing with Annie is shocking and all, but my god, I CANNOT stand the girl! She annoys the hell out of me...I don't know if it is the character or the actress but my god.

LOVE Naomi!

So far, Silver is my favorite...she did her whole crazy-bitch bipolar thing flawlessly (even if the storyline was completely random). Her and Dix are my fav couple. That whole thing with Ethan was LAME, glad the actor is leaving.

OH AND LIAMMMMMMMMMM AHHH. I love looking at the kid. The first time when he threw Naomi against the car and kissed her...urgh. but then they kept doing it and it got old but whatev.

Thanks
    OMG I LOVE LIAM. <3

And I've grown to love Annie! She's fucking nuts and I couldn't imagine a 90210 without her haha.

Thanks
    Okay so I take back what I said about this show being a complete fail. The first half of season 1 was pretty slow and tough for me to get through. BUT the second half of season 1 is so much more drama filled, better storylines, and by the end of season 1 it's all EPIC and shit! Season 2 keeps delivering too.

It's like the main show (besides Glee) I'm ANTICIPATING the return of.
    Who knew.

Promo Trailer (feat. Ke$ha's "Backstabber")

Lmfao! Looove it. Hurry up March 9th!

P.S. BREAK ME OFF A PIECE OF LIAM! HOT DAMMMN!
    HE'S THE YUMMIEST!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aaron For This Useful Post:

Jonny (02-13-2010)

+ Reply to Thread