+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: X Factor 2008

Sarah Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico View Post
    i want ruth to win! i had a "goosebumps seizure" during purple rain last night. man that womans got it
    That was an impressive performance, and I would never have expected her to sing that song, I loved it.

Thanks
    Yay for all the Cheryl love!

I want either Alexandra, Laura, or JLS to win. I love Ruth as well and Austin is really growing on me but they aren't winner material.

Has anyone else noticed the chemistry between Simon and Cheryl? You can tell he likes her on a personal level because he lets her get away with murder and is genuinely interested in what she has to say. It was hilarious last week when she was introducing one of her acts and he was trying to mess her up in the background.

Thanks
    diana to win...amazing

Thanks
    Oh my gosh, I feel sorry for Daniel but his voice was certainly not as good as Scott's! The biggest fault of this show is all the sob stories.

Anyway, I liked Rachel tonight! Can't believe it, haha. Still don't get Diana, not liking her voice at all. I'm glad JLS and Ruth are still there.

Thanks
    Daniel still being on is a joke that stopped being funny after the first week.

Finally have my favorites - Alexandra, JLS, and Ruth. Diana and Rachel a close second to them.

I loved how fired up Cheryl got tonight - her getting angry at Louis was the greatest thing ever! I loved how Simon was throwing little remarks to back her up haha.

Thanks
    Simon so fancies Cheryl. But then again, who doesn't!?

LOVED Rachel's (Survival) performance. One of my favourite songs
    Didn't expect Austin to go, he was never one of my favourites, but I thought he would do the best in his category.

Daniel needs to go next week, seriously. And then that Owen (but with the weird spelling) kid, GOD I hate him. His voice is so weak, although he can belt out some good notes when he tries.

As the weaks go by, Laura (although I still think she is AMAZING) becomes less and less my favourite, and Alexandra more so.

I think Diana had the best performance this week.
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    Diana is still definitely my favourite Laura is a close second.

Daniel has got to go. I can't believe he's still in it, what a joke. But how can you beat a guy who's singing for his dead wife? Scott didn't stand a chance last week.

I hate Danni Minogue. She should be smacked really hard around the head for what she's done to Rachel. That girl is so good and Danni is ruining her with the song choices and wardrobe. She looked hideous last night. And what the hell was her hair and eye makeup doing? Eurgh. I hope she sorts it out for next week.

Sarah Guest
    WHY IS DANIEL STILL THERE?! I am definitely Team Alexandra. She was awesome last night.

Thanks
    I can't believe Laura is out. Or that Ruth was going to be gone otherwise.

WHY ARE PEOPLE LIKE DANIEL AND OWEN STILL IN THE COMPETITION? This is ridiculous. I can't help but feel that Louis voted Laura out because of him and Cheryl's history, and that was really shitty. They should have let it go to deadlock, even though I loved them both. If I'm being honest, I'm kind of glad Laura went over Ruth, but it's still sad they were both in that position .

ALEXANDRA FOR THE WIN.

Thanks
    i do believe Ruth did better than Laura during the sing off so I can understand Louis' decision. I mean, Ruth is so versatile with her voice and absolutely passionate whereas Laura does have a great voice but she didn't manage to keep me interested in her.

+ Reply to Thread