+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Friday the 13th (2009)

Thanks

Friday the 13th (2009)

I am looking forward to this more than any other movie in the next year. For a remake, this is looking UH MAZING. February 13th!

Cast:

Jared Padalecki (Supernatural)
    Danielle Panabaker (Mr. Brooks)
    Amanda Righetti (The O.C.)
    Travis Van Winkle (Meet the Spartans)
    Willa Ford
    Ryan Hansen (Veronica Mars)

Trailer:

A teaser was camcorded at Comicon this week but youtube has been taking them down about an hour after they come up. Here's one that is still up. Atleast fast forward it to the last ten seconds. OMG at Jason running.

Stills:

Posters:

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

amalitsa (10-24-2008), Andrew (10-26-2008), IStillLoveJ&B (08-02-2008), Lauren (08-11-2008), Mario (10-26-2008), Vincent (08-01-2008)

Thanks
    DAYUM!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel For This Useful Post:

Cleve (08-01-2008)

Thanks
    Looks really good! I can't wait to see this!

~Dave thanks so much for the orgasmic theme! ~

Thanks
    It's going to be so freaking rad. OMFG. I can't wait.

Twilight Blend By Dave

Thanks
    OMG!! I can't wait!! I always joke that beause my bday is in Feb, they put stuff out as a bday present for me!! yay!!

Kel Guest
    Looks really cool indeed!

CandyStranger Guest
    I think its going to be great, but I am not excited as I used to be about Jason.

Jason vs. Michael would be great.

What a great cast

Thanks
    can't wait...michael bay has been quite good at remaking these....texas chainsaw etc.

Thanks

Amanda Righetti (Hailey from The OC) talked to Bloody Disgusting about F13 this week!

The pic directed by Marcus Nispel is the retelling of the original Friday the 13th about teenaged summer camp counselors that are systematically slaughtered by a mysterious killer. Jason Voorhees will wear the mask and kill, keeping the famous setting of Crystal Lake.

BD: So tell us about your character, are you the “Final Girl”?

AR: I guess... I dunno!

BD: Let’s put it this way: do you smoke, drink, or do drugs?

AR: No, none of that (laughs). I’m more the responsible type. My character’s name is Whitney, and I play Jared Padalecki’s sister. Our mom has been sick and I’ve been taking care of her in the hospital, so my boyfriend decides to take me on a camping trip in the woods for the weekend, and you know... mayhem ensues!

BD: And how much of the physical stuff do you get to do? Some of the Final Girls never get to do much until the final 15 minutes...

AR: There’s a lot of running, lot of getting thrown around kind of stuff. Lot of physical work.

BD: Are you doing that yourself or sort of passing it off to your stunt double?

AR: (laughs) No no! Stunts did not do much of it. I did most of my stunts myself, with the exception of like one or two things.

BD: And is this like Return to House on Haunted Hill, where you have to spend the entire movie soaking wet?

AR: (laughs) 

BD: There is a lake...

AR: There is a lake! It wasn’t quite as much as Haunted Hill in that regard, but yes, I do get wet at some point.

BD: A tradition for you!

AR: I know, right?

BD: Other than that, how was it shooting that movie? They did that whole Choose Your Own Adventure thing, must have been confusing.... “which version of the movie are we shooting today?”

AR: Yeah it was really confusing doing that movie. A lot of times we couldn’t keep up, we were like “What are we doing?” We had no idea what was happening. It was challenging to sort of figure out what your character was doing at that certain point. Friday was much easier. We had one script, we knew what we were getting into, and we knew exactly what it was.

BD: So you grew up in the sort of heyday of Friday the 13th movies, were there any ones that really stuck out to you? Memorable deaths, that sort of thing?

AR: You know, the first one. Kevin Bacon’s death is my favorite! (laughs). The ones that really stuck out in my mind was Nightmare on Elm St. That creeped me out pretty bad. Kind of put me off from horror movies for a while (laughs).

BD: They’re doing that one next! You wanna play Nancy?

AR: I know, right? I think they are trying to acquire the rights for it right now. Which is pretty interesting; I’d love to see a new revamped version of it.

BD: So what is next for you, you’re all done shooting Friday, right?

AR: Yeah we finished about a month ago. I’m currently shooting a television show for CBS called The Mentalist. And then I have a comedy coming out called Little Big Man, and that should be released this fall. It’s got Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott in it, they play these energy drink representatives who get into trouble and have to do community service, and they get assigned to be Big Brothers.

BD: Well, Friday looks awesome, and I look forward to seeing the whole thing, and hopefully seeing you back in part 2?

AR: Maybe! (laughs). Thanks!

FRIDAY THE 13TH hits theaters February 13, 2009
    Ugh I want her to live! With her being the SECOND girl name in the cast, IDK though. =/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (08-02-2008)

Thanks
    Except for Danielle, I'm really not impress with the casting. I'd still see it though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to marc For This Useful Post:

Lauren (08-11-2008)

+ Reply to Thread