Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spotlight Freshies

Kel Guest
    Well yeah, as far as I know the original idea of Spotlight A Freshie was to give those freshies a chance to introduce themselves who haven't won FOTM award yet, because people simply didn't know them that well. So it was kind of an alternative, you know. It didn't turn out quite that way, except for some spotlighted freshies including the unknown me But blahh I don't think there is anyone to blame, because yes Mike is right, the "unknown members" don't ask questions much. For example, have you seen Samir asking a question from someone? No. So he can't be spotlighted either, although I would really like that!!!

I agree, that some people that have been spotlighted are already more known than most members, but... we can't really throw a line between "known" and "unknown". It is what it is, and soon we will run out of members to spotlight anyway! So I believe everyone that asks questions WILL get spotlight... the only question is when!?.

So yeah, I agree that it was supposed to be for "less known members", but it didn't turn out quite this way and there is noone to blame on that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    What if those poeple don't want to be spotlighted? I guess if they did they would ask questions. I wish they would though cos soon the people that do will run out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy For This Useful Post:

Matty (07-04-2008)

CandyStranger Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kel~ View Post
    Well yeah, as far as I know the original idea of Spotlight A Freshie was to give those freshies a chance to introduce themselves who haven't won FOTM award yet, because people simply didn't know them that well. So it was kind of an alternative, you know. It didn't turn out quite that way, except for some spotlighted freshies including the unknown me But blahh I don't think there is anyone to blame, because yes Mike is right, the "unknown members" don't ask questions much. For example, have you seen Samir asking a question from someone? No. So he can't be spotlighted either, although I would really like that!!!

I agree, that some people that have been spotlighted are already more known than most members, but... we can't really throw a line between "known" and "unknown". It is what it is, and soon we will run out of members to spotlight anyway! So I believe everyone that asks questions WILL get spotlight... the only question is when!?.

So yeah, I agree that it was supposed to be for "less known members", but it didn't turn out quite this way and there is noone to blame on that.
    God bless you. Now I know there is heaven and a god

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kel~ View Post
    Well yeah, as far as I know the original idea of Spotlight A Freshie was to give those freshies a chance to introduce themselves who haven't won FOTM award yet, because people simply didn't know them that well. So it was kind of an alternative, you know. It didn't turn out quite that way, except for some spotlighted freshies including the unknown me
    What does FOTM and Spotlight even have to do with one another? You don't learn anything from someone who wins FOTM. And you have 4,500, you're hardly unknown.

I think it's funny some people are turning what PP made completely around and inventing their own concepts for it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

Arti (07-04-2008), IStillLoveJ&B (07-04-2008)

CandyStranger Guest
    Whats 4500 ?

I dont want to ruin mikes game, but I just wanted TO HEAR what other member feel about having the same users as (almost) of "Freshie of the Month". And not having the """"unknown"""

I didnt want to get attention or whatever.

Please close this thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by likenootherTV View Post
    Whats 4500 ?
    Posts.

And locked!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

IStillLoveJ&B (07-04-2008)

Closed Thread