+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Six Feet Under

Thanks
    I just finished the entire series about 5 minutes ago and...

Spoiler:

OMFG! I have never cried that much for a show. I knew right when BREATHE ME started playing it was going to be emotional. I LOVED how they did it. Everything about it was genuinely beautiful. I especially loved the transition between old Claire (close up to her eyes) and the current Claire.

And Brett, I can see your point about not liking the characters. It's hard to find things to like about a lot of them, but fuck, Rachel Griffiths KILLED as Brenda. Probably one of the most complex characters ever and she rocked it. I now have a new respect for the woman. Now if only she had such good material on B&S to work with....

It was cool to see Michael in this role. I'm so used to him be a serial killer badass it was awesome to see how versitle he is. But to be honest, I don't know if I was a HUGE Keith/David fan....maybe it was just David, but holy shit, he bitched way too much.

ALL IN ALL, one of the best shows I've watched in awhile.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike PP View Post
    I liked the show a lot, but I HATED the
    Spoiler:
    carjack episode
    . It was so ridiculous.
    Oh that was one of my favourite episodes, too bad!
    I agree Cleve, I heard so much about the finale, so I waited till I was alone & in the mood to watch it, & then like the first 50 minutes passed & I was like this is it? But at the end, WOW just wow, it was so touching, & a reminder that life is worth nothing,
    Spoiler:
    & yeah Brenda being talked to death by Billy was soo funny
    .. Amazing & unique show, I miss it

Thanks
    I'm STILL not finished watching it, haha.

i don't want to just rush through it and then be done, i want to take my time, like i would with a show that was still airing new episodes. I'm on season 4 now though, so it wont be long. The last episode i watched was motherfucking INTENSE...i can't wait to see what happens next!

+ Reply to Thread