+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Six Feet Under

Thanks

Six Feet Under

So I just bought the seasons and caught up on the show and OMFG. THAT FINALE.

It was such a great show. I went from hating Brenda, to hating Nate, to despising Frederico.... Every season my feelings for each character changed!

Keith and David

I do wanna say if you watched the show and wanna add something specific, include the spoiler tags. I know Brett is still catching up and some others may be wanting to as well. Beth after she finishes Dexter?

THE FINALE:
    Spoiler:
    I knew something big was going to happen on the finale because when I've mentioned the show the first thing anyone ever says is THAT SHOW HAD THE BEST FINALE EVER. But I was watching and waiting... and waiting... and was already ready to tell everyone they overhyped the hell out of it, then the last 6 minutes happened. I LOVE that song, and had no idea it was coming... and it went with the scene PERFECTLY. I started bawling right away when Ruth was old with the white hair and dying. And then again when David died and had a vision of Keith when he was younger in his last moment. I love the way they made it look futuristic with everyone wearing white, that could've really backfired but it worked great I thought.

at Brenda dying by Billy talking her to death.

Thanks
    I just started watching it and i'm almost through season 1 and i love it! Everyone keeps saying "OMFGLIGDHFHUU THE FINALE" and i'm just like "shut up shut up shut up!"

i'll be steering clear of this thread until i finally watch the whole series, but i just wanted to spread the love.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Cleve (06-23-2008)

Thanks
    I love Six Feet Under! One of my very few favorite shows that isn't a reality program.

It's just SO good (and addictive).

Thanks
    I am borrowing the seasons from my cousin as she's watching them. I've gotten to the 5th episode of the 4th season (which was RIDICULOUS) and I can't wait to watch more!

Make me your Freshie Idol!

Thanks
    I think I'm gonna buy the dvd's. I'm really curious about the show because of Michael C. Hall.

Thanks
    To be honest, the first 2 seasons were good, but it got really good in season 3. Season 4 was a hangover of season 3, and then season 5, I guess since they knew it was the last season all along, wrapped up everything. I loved it.

Thanks
    I liked the show a lot, but I HATED the
    Spoiler:
    carjack episode
    . It was so ridiculous.

Thanks
    Hmm. I just finished it the other night. The whole ending sequence is really truly phenomenal. I had seen it on youtube a few years ago when it originally happened but I'd only seen a few random episodes. I just finished watching the entire series on DVD and to be honest, I kind of hate the show. Haha. It's a really cool format but I honestly hate all the characters. Everyone is so moody and no one is ever really happy ever and everyone is always trying to make someone angry or exact their revenge or is dealing with trauma or just having some kind of mood swing. It's really a bit much for me. I like some drama but everyone being dramatic every episode for 5 seasons is a bit much. I don't really feel anything for any of the characters by the end. I cried my eyes out during the ending scene though...I adore "Breathe Me" and that's actually how I stumbled upon the finale sequence in the first place.

Make me your Freshie Idol!

Thanks
    Then why did you finish the show?

Seriously, for it to be such a critically acclaimed show, I'd think if you weren't liking it by season 2, you'd of called it quits. Not really getting it.

Thanks
    I loved Sex Feet Under. I thought it was great!

I wish I had HBO to watch the creators' new series.

+ Reply to Thread