Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Who changes my usertitle?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I think that particular one was a bit unfair as Nico made it clear he wasn't happy about that in his thread!
    I know the whole thread was just for attention, as is this one, but I really thought he let us know the whole McLovin thing for a good laugh, not to be even more of a drama queen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

Jenna (04-20-2008)

CandyStranger Guest
    It seems like some people think that people do stuff here to get attention.

And that "he does it for attention" thing is getting boring!

Jonathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnose
    It seems like some people think that people do stuff here to get attention.

And that "he does it for attention" thing is getting boring!
    No one's trying to pick on you, but a lot of your posts seem to say "seeking attention". lol

CandyStranger Guest
    Aww Jonny, I wasnt the one who said he has blackout but he doesnt want to share it.

L-O-L

Thanks
    OK Hypnose, then what is the point of this thread? Didn't he just go into a Jonny thread saying it was useless that he could have just PMed an admin? Pot calling the attention-thrived kettle black. And it wasn't even something Jonny could do, Nico could have easily found out who changed what from the store history.

What's the point of the McLovin thread if not for attention? It brings nothing to the table, no one can really contribute much except for LOL'S, it makes all the focus on him. Ofcourse a thread like that is for attention.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

Jonathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hypnose
    Aww Jonny, I wasnt the one who said he has blackout but he doesnt want to share it.
    To be fair, I didn't make a thread saying I had it, someone else did.

Also, you were the one who made a fake goodbye thread, keeps changing the dates of your unfortunate "comeback," and is now posting when he was suppose to be gone. In the past, you also kept on bitching when people wouldn't comment on your photos and graphics. You also whine a lot with your "nobody likes me" and "everyone hates me".
    Last edited by Jonathan; 04-20-2008 at 04:16 PM.

Kel Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleve View Post

What's the point of the McLovin thread if not for attention? It brings nothing to the table, no one can really contribute much except for LOL'S, it makes all the focus on him. Ofcourse a thread like that is for attention.
    Can't anybody make threads about themselves? Asking for opinions/ideas/help? Well, there are plenty of that kind of threads in this forum!! So why is Nico's any different? How come his thread is "worse" than the others?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kel For This Useful Post:

Ale (04-20-2008), Jennifer (04-20-2008)

Jonathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Kel~
    Can't anybody make threads about themselves? Asking for opinions/ideas/help? Well, there are plenty of that kind of threads in this forum!! So why is Nico's any different? How come his thread is "worse" than the others?
    I dunno, I guess because he was bitching when someone made a thread asking
    for help instead of just PMing like he suggested. Basically, making him a hypocrite.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe M View Post
    Eh, I don't see the humour in it myself.

Whatever.
    I can understand people lacking to see the humour but calling this offensive? I don't think offensive is the word to use here.

I sincerely thought Nico made the McLovin thread to make us laugh. I didn't seriously think he was THAT offended or hurt by comments from a stranger about (in my opinion at least) a rather cute and funny movie character that most people wouldn't take literally!

Nico I have seen pictures you've posted here of yourself. You don't look like McLovin. But I happen to think McLovin is awesome and hilarious so I'd only take it as a compliment.
    Last edited by Jenna; 04-20-2008 at 05:22 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenna For This Useful Post:

Aaron (04-20-2008)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I think that particular one was a bit unfair as Nico made it clear he wasn't happy about that in his thread! But I've used it a couple of times, on Karen only I think cos I know she'll get it! It's only a bit of fun, you can use your own common sense on how to use it, and if you don't like what someone writes well it takes 2 seconds to change it!
    I like your sense of humor, Daisy - so when you change mine it always makes me laugh!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennifer For This Useful Post:

Daisy (04-21-2008)

Closed Thread