+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: FOTM

Thanks
    I feel confused about that, I don't want a drama...
    Okay, I'm one of those people who had sent PM's to some members to ask them if it was possible to count on them, but I've never said "VOTE FOR ME OR YOU'LL DIE..."

This was just a message to let them know that there might be chances for me to be nominated, then, you're free to vote for who you want. No problem, I'm sure that there will be other members nominated that will deserve it more than me.

I've always feel very comfortable, I really appreciate a lot of people here, I don't know if they feel the same about me, but whatever, I appologize.

Thanks
    It's not even that. I've gotten like 3 PMs since 5 saying nominate me. It's sick. People nominate who they want to nominate. I'll flat out say it, I noiminated Ang cause she always makes me laugh, smile, has something I want to hear, etc. People noiminate people who know-whether it's by popularity or not. I don't think it's even about being "appreciative". Some people will nominate over "love the thread xoxo" ya know?

It just aggs me...one...two...over a year...would be fine...but when I get 2-3 a month...it's just eww.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel For This Useful Post:

Kel Guest
    If you deserve to win, then you will win no matter what!

There are so many people who have not been FOTM yet, but should. All just can't win at once, so let it be...! Everybody will become FOTM... one day! Besides, it really aint a big deal anyway hahaa.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kel For This Useful Post:

Daisy (03-26-2008)

Jonathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel
    It's not even that. I've gotten like 3 PMs since 5 saying nominate me. It's sick. People nominate who they want to nominate. I'll flat out say it, I nominated Ang cause she always makes me laugh, smile, has something I want to hear, etc. People nominate people who know-whether it's by popularity or not.
    I definitely agree. Like you mentioned Ang...Well, I nominated Dave (who won) and it wasn't based on popularity
    and I wouldn't exactly call him my "friend" since we don't communicate outside of the forums. So my nomination
    and vote for him was not out of favoritism. He's just a really great guy and I felt like nominating him.

Thanks
    It really is rigged and based on "popularity" around here. If people hate you, goodbye chances. But I look at it this way, it's a fucking message under your name for a month... WHOO! It's not a big deal if you win or not, some are just so desperate to win they show out on here everyday.

we're all just a little lost...

CandyStranger Guest
    I agree wtih you, but I think they aren't desperate, they just want to see they can get or win something, while the other peole win it all the time. It would be fair if X win it once, while Z wins everything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suburbia View Post
    It really is rigged and based on "popularity" around here. If people hate you, goodbye chances. But I look at it this way, it's a fucking message under your name for a month... WHOO! It's not a big deal if you win or not, some are just so desperate to win they show out on here everyday.
    Explain to me how it's "rigged".

And no kidding it's a popularity contest. What the heck else could it possibly be? Why would people vote for someone they hated?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike PP For This Useful Post:

Angel (03-26-2008), Arti (03-28-2008), Vincent (03-26-2008)

Thanks
    I think people will nominate who they get on with regardless of any PMs.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lee.i.am For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wink

Woah I didn't know people did that, I guess to some people it means a lot and they really want to win... I can see how that's not exactly fair because the only way it would be is if everyone did the same, but I guess it doesn't matter cos in the end people are only going to vote for who they really want to vote. I can see why it's annoying though...

Lana is offline i'm gonna fight for you tonight. close your eyes. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness. Lana has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Thanks
    I've had this happen and I really didn't like it.

Chalk it up to lessons learned
    Miles walked and bridges burned
    Just another memory in the back of my mind
    Lock it up, throw away the key
    Forget the things you promised me
    Just another thing I can't forget
    Just another thing I won't forget

+ Reply to Thread