+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Double Thread: Please Delete

Thanks
    Perhaps Jonny was signing offline and no admin or supermod was on to delete the thread, and didn't want to look like a dumbass with a double thread. That's what the Freshie Support section is there for. I don't see the point in trolling and trying to start fights Nico.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ^ I didn't want to start any fight, Cleve. It was an honest question (which Neil already kindly answered) and then Jonny The Victim blew it all out of proportion. Now, don't make it any worst (something you seem to enjoy, from what I can see).

Thanks
    OMG everyone needs to shut the fuck up and delete this thread already.

Jonathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    I didn't want to start any fight, Cleve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico
    Jonny The Victim blew it all out of proportion. Now, don't make it any worst (something you seem to enjoy, from what I can see).
    How contradicting. Calling me a "victim" and telling Cleve
    to not make it worst is really not wanting to start a fight.

Maybe I wouldn't blow things out of proportion if it didn't seem like you're always being a dick because you are.
    Like Jenna said, you have this negative "energy" towards some members that we've seen (among other people)
    and it isn't just towards me. Well, I believe in another thread you said you wanted to or were going to just ignore
    me, so why don't you do that and I'll do the same from now on. You're not worth my time anyways.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 03-15-2008 at 06:50 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan For This Useful Post:

Cleve (03-15-2008)

Thanks
    ^ hey, all that happened after my first comment, not my fault.

I wasn't particularly talking to you, I just laughed in a relaxed kind of way and then asked a question. That. is. all.

haha sorry Wally

Jonathan Guest
    Well, I'm sorry, Nicolas (I just like that name, so kind of go with it unless it bothers you, lol). I still think that you can be a real jerk and negative towards some people for no reason, but I guess maybe this was just a misunderstanding. It wasn't even your question that pissed me off. It was your rude "I should have known" comment. What I even meant by "not necessarily" is that someone should just PM (to avoid spam or whatever, I dunno), but I don't see anything wrong with just creating a thread either. If people need help, then there's nothing wrong with doing either or. Besides, that's why the support forum is here in the first place. However, it was kind of "odd" how you bitched at me and not at Liam who could have also just PMed someone. I don't care what he did though since I didn't see anything wrong with it.

*Sigh*

I don't know why, but even though you've been an jerk and a pushover towards me for like ever now, I still like you. I guess it's because I kind of feel like maybe you're truly a good person inside or whatever. Although, it does bother me when we fight and when I PM you apologizing for whatever reason and you don't respond as if you don't care. Not that you have to or necessarily should, but it'd be nice to know that you read what I have to say and not just go "Oh, it's a PM from Jonny...*Deletes without reading*". It'd also be nice if you would apologize sometimes, too. Not blaming you for anything, but in some situations, it is not just one person's fault for an argument or fight. It takes two to tango. Plus, if everyone apologizes, then hopefully, it will make them all feel better and take away some of the hatred and tension. lol
    Last edited by Jonathan; 03-15-2008 at 07:45 PM.

+ Reply to Thread