+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: JoJo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    I still don't know! I wish I knew. What exactly did they say about the new album? I want to hear about the whole thing!!
    They didn't really say anything, just that she deferred enrollment because she has too much to do with either a new album or tour, the orientation leader didn't really know too much.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

Thanks
    Geoffrey -

Quote Originally Posted by Gretch View Post
    Out of curiosity, when do you graduate?
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    As I've stated before, I really don't know. I wish I did, but hopefully at the end of next year. I really don't know.

Thanks
    Depressed… but not yet fully draineD
    Current mood: curious
    Category: Jobs, Work, Careers
    As much as I want to curl up into a ball and sleep for 18 hours a day, I must not. As much as I want to eat junk food and watch tv and cry, I can't!!! I must not let seemingly impossible situations dictate my happiness or my life plan. I hate to speak so vaguely, but I fear for legal reasons that I must. I am TRULY sick and tired of putting my life on hold for people and things that are consumed in other battles and agendas. Ooooohhhh I wanna say soooooo many curse words right now but I know my mom will be very upset if I do… Lol…I have held off on film and television opportunities and am planning on postponing other aspects of my life??!?!???? Uh-uh. I think not. I cannot give people who are not living my life the power to govern it. I am exasperated and sooooooo saddened by the non-progress I have been experiencing. I wish I could speak more candidly, but I would hate to mess up any future relationships or opportunities. I have been hopeful and optimistic for so long, but my flame of hope is definetly extinguishing. Sometimes I just like to vent on my blog. It really helps to hear your positive feedback!Thankfully I'm headed to the west coast on wednesday to get my grind-cap on and work extra hard to metaphorically punch people in the nose!! Lol… Not quite sure what that means yet. But what I do know is that while music seems to be temporarily on hold, best believe I will not be twiddling my thumbs gahhhhhhh it gets super frustrating sometimes especially when I see others excelling and getting to do what I also love. But then I remind myself that I'm only 18 and that I'm lucky to be so young! I still have my life ahead of me.
    Thanks for listening,
    Joanna
    RIP "All I Want Is Everything"...?
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    ^^Somehow, I actually had a feeling this would happen. It sounds like she's realizes she's made a mistake with her whole career. I'm sure that once she gets to be my age now, she'll be like "What did I do that for??" And nobody will have ever heard of her anymore. And I wonder if THAT'S why JJFB is now closed.

Jonathan Guest
    Well, JoJo is not really doing anything wrong. It's the companies that are. I am sure they are trying their best, but at the same time, they're not. They need to work harder on trying to help JoJo with her career. It seems like they are really slacking when it comes to support and getting things done. It really seems like they just don't care.

I don't know if it would make a difference at all, but maybe she should try and transfer to a different record label than the one that she is currently trying to work with. It's probably mostly her old label's fault, but maybe it's also too hard to get everything done with the new label, so maybe she should choose a different one. She should go with a company that is bigger and more supportive. JoJo definitely has genuine talent and doesn't deserve to keep it hidden.

Thanks
    I want the new album, release it with this stupid recording company and then move to a more enlightened company like RCA and Jive!

BritneyFanForever

Thanks
    I would hate to break this to you, but something tells me the album may not be released, and it looks like JoJo wants to call it quits. I really am not surprised at all. I think the reason why her record label has been having so much trouble is because they don't want to promote her. She really isn't that famous and nobody knows who she is anymore.

Thanks
    Well, if the music was good and she did lots of promotion, she would probably be able to make a very successful and noticeable comeback. She's definitely talented and lots of her fans would go purchase the album right away along with some new fans. She just needs to be able to release the album and do a good job of promoting. She has been gone for so long, but I think that she could make a nice comeback if done correctly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonny For This Useful Post:

ImpossibleSecret (07-16-2009)

Thanks
    JoJo made a twitter last week:
    http://twitter.com/jojoistheway/

IT REFUSES TO LET ME FOLLOW HER THOUGH
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

+ Reply to Thread