+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: JoJo

Jonathan Guest

JoJo

Source: JoJo's Official MySpace

"I am in the process of recording my third album, presently. I hope to have it out this fall, but I will be releasing a single before then. I have written a lot of the new music and I am so excited to share my words, melodies, thoughts, and feelings with you".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan For This Useful Post:

ImpossibleSecret (02-17-2008)

Thanks
    Aww, I'm glad she's gonna be back!

Thanks
    I was just listening to her and wondered when she'd be releasing something new. I hope it's more like The High Road than the first one.

Thanks
    WOOHOO I love me some JoHo
    COOCHIE COOCHIE
    COOCH COOCH COOCH

Thanks
    The High Road is one of my top top top fave songs/albums ever (Top 3)...I hope her next one is like a funner version of that record, I don't mind where she goes, shes got me as a fan for sure!
    Last edited by ImpossibleSecret; 02-23-2008 at 12:26 AM.

BritneyFanForever

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ImpossibleSecret For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I GOTTA MEET HER!!!! I GOTTA MEET HER!!!!!!

Thanks
    Hahahahaha soooo I saw Jojo at the Celtics game last night and it was soooooo annoying because A) She had RIDICULOUS seats. Like courtside under the basket, in this section right next to where the press sits and there are only 6 seats. And B) She was there with a friend, and I don't know exactly when they got there because I didn't notice it was her at first, but it was close to halftime. And then they left like halfway through the 4th quarter, what a WASTE of amazing seats! During the game she texted like crazy and talked to her friend for most of the game. She also bent over and gave me a lovely view of her butt crack a few times She was totally chatting up the security guard positioned near her haha, it was kind of funny. And then they put her up on the big screen and she waved, and then people around her started realizing she was Jojo and people kept yelling to her and she'd do her really fake and forced-looking smile and wave and she signed like 2 autographs. Mostly people left her alone. But LMAO this middle aged drunk guy sitting kinda near her started yelling to get her attention and was like "ARE YOU FAMOUS?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD SEATS?!" Everyone was laughing but she was too far away for me to hear her answer lol.

Yeahhhh I just kind of wanted to share that experience lol. I've seen her at a Revolution game too, and one time a loooong time ago she sang the Anthem at a Celts game I was at.

Thank you to BRITTANY from c-u.org

^It's for a contest... click??

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gretch For This Useful Post:

Anthony (04-03-2008)

Thanks
    Aww Gretch, that is AWESOME, I so want to see JoJo too

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

Gretch (04-03-2008)

Thanks
    I wish her record label hadn't of given up on THR after HTTAG flopped, because there were some great singles on their. Can't wait for the new album

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretch View Post
    Hahahahaha soooo I saw Jojo at the Celtics game last night and it was soooooo annoying because A) She had RIDICULOUS seats. Like courtside under the basket, in this section right next to where the press sits and there are only 6 seats. And B) She was there with a friend, and I don't know exactly when they got there because I didn't notice it was her at first, but it was close to halftime. And then they left like halfway through the 4th quarter, what a WASTE of amazing seats! During the game she texted like crazy and talked to her friend for most of the game. She also bent over and gave me a lovely view of her butt crack a few times She was totally chatting up the security guard positioned near her haha, it was kind of funny. And then they put her up on the big screen and she waved, and then people around her started realizing she was Jojo and people kept yelling to her and she'd do her really fake and forced-looking smile and wave and she signed like 2 autographs. Mostly people left her alone. But LMAO this middle aged drunk guy sitting kinda near her started yelling to get her attention and was like "ARE YOU FAMOUS?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY DO YOU HAVE SUCH GOOD SEATS?!" Everyone was laughing but she was too far away for me to hear her answer lol.

Yeahhhh I just kind of wanted to share that experience lol. I've seen her at a Revolution game too, and one time a loooong time ago she sang the Anthem at a Celts game I was at.
    OMG I'm jealous!!! I need to meet her! And it really bothers me when people tell me that it's impossible. It makes me angry. I know people who have met her before. Why do people always tell me this??

P.S.: I'd like to see a clip of JoJo from 1987. Does anyone know where I could find one? What do you suppose she was doing then?

+ Reply to Thread