+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discover & Download section

Thanks
    I don't think I misunderstood you. You said:

Plus, I personally, would rather not try to get into an artist that is not very popular or who won't be releasing a lot of material. Would just seem a little pointless to listen to like one or two albums over and over again. lol
    And I'm saying, how do you know if they only have one or two albums, if you don't venture beyond what you can find at a CD store? Just because someone isn't popular doesn't mean they haven't been around a long time.
    Last edited by Matt S; 02-19-2008 at 08:07 PM.

Jonathan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt S
    I don't think I misunderstood you.
    Well, I still kind of think you did. What I meant was that it'd be sad to have to listen to the same thing over and over again because they haven't released a lot of material. By saying that, I wasn't referring to just what is available store wise. There are some artists that still might not have a lot of material whether it's online or in a shop. Some of the lesser known artists just give up on recording because they don't make it big, they decide to pursue a different career, or the record companies just drop them and the rest of their music just stays unreleased to the public and doesn't even make it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt S
    how do you know if they only have one or two albums, if you don't venture beyond what you can find at a CD store? Just because someone isn't popular doesn't mean they haven't been around a long time.
    I know that and I do look for stuff online and not just in stores, but apparently you're misunderstanding and think otherwise. 90% of the music I get, actually comes from the internet because not everything is available in stores due to limited supply, because some of the things that I may end up wanting could be old, or they're just not released to stores in the US or at all. When I even go to the store, I usually just look for imports, major releases, or something that I saw online to see if maybe I could luckily find the CD.
    Last edited by Jonathan; 02-19-2008 at 08:35 PM.

+ Reply to Thread