View Poll Results: Did Britney make the right decision?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

57 95.00%
  • No

3 5.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Thread: OMG!! IS BRITNEY FINALLY FILING FOR DIVORCE!?

Thanks

OMG!! IS BRITNEY FINALLY FILING FOR DIVORCE!?

Breaking fast!!!
    Spears filed legal papers today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights.
    As for money, sources tell TMZ the couple, who married in Sept. 2004, has an iron-clad prenup. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.
    Spears gives the date of separation as yesterday, the same day she flaunted her incredible revamped physique during a surprise appearance on David Letterman's show. Sources tell TMZ there was no single reason for Britney pulling the plug, rather, it was "a string of events."
    Spears has hired powerhouse celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who has repped a number of celebs, including Angelina Jolie, Nick Lachey and Kiefer Sutherland. We're told Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe asked Wasser to rep both of them in their split, but Wasser declined for personal reasons.
    -Perezhilton.com

UPDATE:

Britney Spears Files for Divorce

Posted Nov 7th 2006 3:47PM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Break-Ups, Britney and Kevin

Britney Spears has filed a petition for divorce from Kevin Federline.

TMZ obtained the legal papers, filed today in Los Angeles County Superior Court,

As for money, sources tell TMZ the couple, who married in Sept. 2004, has an iron-clad prenup. Not surprisingly, Spears is waiving her right to spousal support. She's also asking the judge to make each party pay their own attorney's fees.

Spears gives the date of separation as yesterday, the same day she flaunted her incredible revamped physique during a surprise appearance on David Letterman's show. Sources tell TMZ there was no single reason for Britney pulling the plug, rather, it was "a string of events."

Spears has hired powerhouse celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, who has repped a number of celebs, including Angelina Jolie, Nick Lachey and Kiefer Sutherland. We're told Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe asked Wasser to rep both of them in their split, but Wasser declined for personal reasons.
    citing "irreconcilable differences." In her petition, Spears asks for both legal and physical custody of the couple's two children, one-year old Sean Preston and two-month old Jayden James, with Federline getting reasonable visitation rights.

UPDATE: Papers: http://cdn.digitalcity.com/tmz_docum...s_petition.pdf
    Last edited by Taylor; 11-07-2006 at 05:34 PM.

Thanks
    Is this a joke?

Thanks
    Let's hope not. It's about time.

Beth is offline Stars in our eyes cuz we're having a good time Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness. Beth has acheived ultimate freshness.
    Watervliet, New York, United States, 1.04004759636E+14, Watervliet, New York
    Thanks
    Ugh, I would love this to be true. Not that I wish divorce on anyone, I just really do not care for Kevin.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Useful Post:

Ang (11-08-2006)

Thanks

Julie Guest
    I agree.. its about damn time!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Let's hope not. It's about time.
    I just feel bad for the pain Britney must be going through

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenna For This Useful Post:

marc (11-07-2006)

Thanks
    YESSS, FINALLY!

I really hope this is true! He made her into such white trash.

we're all just a little lost...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    I know you're not kidding but and that they aren't either but I wonder if the information is 100% confirmed? Like maybe they could be wrong?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Wow, two sites including TMZ I don't think its joke.
    Unless their super wrong.
    ~ Celine ~

+ Reply to Thread